- [MODFORJ-220] - TransientObjectException with unidirectional many2one Mapping
- [MODFORJ-226] - beanrefContext.xml files should be generated into src/main/resources
- [MODFORJ-9] - The decimal type generated as float is not precise
- [MODFORJ-102] - Overcomplicated layering / DDD
- [MODFORJ-103] - Domain-service objects are mostly redundant
- [MODFORJ-118] - Remove explicit update from business services
- [MODFORJ-172] - Alternative approach for dealing with extensionpoints
- [MODFORJ-197] - Each declared model should be generated into its own package
- [MODFORJ-221] - Extend the functionality of query by example methods to include referenced (many-to-one) objects.
- [MODFORJ-224] - Patch with several improvements and optimisations
- [MODFORJ-231] - Refactor Spring transaction settings
- [MODFORJ-194] - The element list in ContentForms should be optional
- [MODFORJ-216] - Queries for full dto example structure
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.