- [MODFORJ-120] - Document the derived property for attributes
- [MODFORJ-3] - Code completion for reference methods does not work
- [MODFORJ-17] - Gegenereerde code (constructor bij extension point) niet overschreven na wijziging in DSL
- [MODFORJ-18] - Services in the business layer are called DomainServices
- [MODFORJ-62] - Constant 1 is incorrect according to DSL editors
- [MODFORJ-75] - Missing translation of an association in DtoTranslator.
- [MODFORJ-80] - translator fromDto methode vereist een "target".
- [MODFORJ-94] - Empty file generated for list dto's.
- [MODFORJ-98] - validate method is not called in setter of domain object.
- [MODFORJ-99] - Validators are not set when a domain object is restored by hibernate
- [MODFORJ-111] - The getting started section is confusing
- [MODFORJ-112] - Update method in DaoImplBase classes uses the save method instead of update
- [MODFORJ-116] - Spring overriding-mechanism doesn't work when overriding the tra-transactionmanager with another transactionmanager in the /service/applicationContext.xml
- [MODFORJ-119] - When using derived attributes, executing the generated code results in a UnsupportedOperationException
- [MODFORJ-123] - No documentation is added for special service methods e.g. find and listall.
- [MODFORJ-124] - Incorrect Hibernate mapping generated when creating an association from a class to itself
- [MODFORJ-133] - Configuration error in the generated hbm.xml
- [MODFORJ-135] - Objects in one2one association not persited
- [MODFORJ-141] - The DTOs prevent optimistic locking because they lack a version property
- [MODFORJ-143] - Refactor equals() and hashCode() methods in domain objects
- [MODFORJ-144] - No id set for newly added dto's (update-service method)
- [MODFORJ-6] - Data Contract Dsl: cannot have a reference without attributes
- [MODFORJ-12] - Errors like having multiple business classes of the same name in multiple files should be checked and an error message should be given.
- [MODFORJ-13] - Generating the sample model files should be optional
- [MODFORJ-22] - Add pointers in Javadoc to the mutable implementing files
- [MODFORJ-24] - Unexpected create objectbehavior with nullable attributes with default values
- [MODFORJ-26] - Correct javadoc for implementation classes
- [MODFORJ-28] - Add enviroment aware switch for transactionManger in Spring configuration
- [MODFORJ-30] - Coloring of keywords instable
- [MODFORJ-59] - Find a solution for the Eclipse plug-in - Maven gap
- [MODFORJ-73] - Refactor enum's for special methods into subtypes of SpecialMethod
- [MODFORJ-79] - MOD4j should not define the data sources in the Spring Context Definition
- [MODFORJ-90] - Add tilde to generated .crossx and mod4project.xml files
- [MODFORJ-93] - Upgrade to Maven 2.1.0
- [MODFORJ-114] - Persisted objects within a Hibernate session do not need to be explicitly updated
- [MODFORJ-117] - Flexible ddl generation
- [MODFORJ-121] - Default values for attributes on domain classes have no effect on dto's
- [MODFORJ-131] - Code completion missing for default value when specifying an enum attribtute for a domain class
- [MODFORJ-132] - Add a generic xpand template for generating standard file headers
- [MODFORJ-142] - Make syntax consistent
- [MODFORJ-125] - Add toString, equals, etc implementation to Dto'
- [MODFORJ-126] - Add document to the argument and return type in the 'method' declaration
- [MODFORJ-8] - Make a release notes page and a migration page for the project site
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.