- [MENFORCER-10] - EnforcerRuleHelper#getComponent() throws exception
- [MENFORCER-12] - enforce-once still runs in each child pom
- [MENFORCER-27] - Multi model project with enforcer plugin bug
- [MENFORCER-37] - 'noSnapshots' rule do not check version of parent
- [MENFORCER-45] - does not detect version for plugin configured in profiles
- [MENFORCER-11] - enforce-once causes MNG-2277 to be expressed in reactor builds. Find a way to work around it.
- [MENFORCER-18] - Bean shell enforcer swallows message
- [MENFORCER-21] - allow includes to fine tune excludes in bannedDependencies
- [MENFORCER-38] - Enforcer rules for AlwaysPass and AlwaysFail
- [MENFORCER-43] - RequireReleaseDeps - allow to execute "onlyWhenRelease"
- [MENFORCER-44] - the banSnapshot option in requirePluginVersions should distinguish "SNAPSHOT" and timestamps
- [MENFORCER-46] - include feature of sizewatch-plugin into enforcer plugin
- [MENFORCER-15] - add a rule to enforce that all plugins have a declared version
- [MENFORCER-17] - add a new rule to enforce that no repositories are defined in the poms.
- [MENFORCER-22] - create a rule to check the current project is not a snapshot
- [MENFORCER-24] - create a rule to check that certain profiles are activated.
- [MENFORCER-32] - Add svn:eol-style=native to source files
- [MENFORCER-33] - Tidy up EvaluateBeanshell rule
- [MENFORCER-34] - Make code Java 1.4 compatible
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.