- [JETTISON-36] - String values containing only decimal digits are serialized as integer values
- [JETTISON-38] - MappedXMLStreamWriter EmptyStackException
- [JETTISON-40] - String are cast to number for ex. " 1" or "01" is saved as number 1.
- [JETTISON-46] - serializeAsArray handling is incorrect.
- [JETTISON-47] - MappedXmlStreamReader does not properly handle array values
- [JETTISON-48] - Jettison Mapped Convention - Issue with element occurring after an array element
- [JETTISON-50] - MappedXMLStreamReader.getElementText() does not advance the event type to the CLOSE position
- [JETTISON-63] - An element of an array cannot contain another array as value of its first key (bug in MappedXMLStreamWriter)
- [JETTISON-66] - Jettison source files with "The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil" in license header
- [JETTISON-51] - Allow attribute key to be set in Mapped Convention
- [JETTISON-52] - Allow attribute key to be set in Mapped Convention
- [JETTISON-67] - Package Jettison as OSGi bundle
- [JETTISON-2] - Don't force attributes to have @ if users doesn't want them too
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.