- [MJNCSS-7] - Profanity in generated report
- [MJNCSS-8] - NullPointerException when report are generated on ... Windows
- [MJNCSS-10] - Plugin crashes when Java elements have special characters
- [MJNCSS-2] - javancss-maven-plugin JXR integration
- [MJNCSS-3] - exclude directory
- [MJNCSS-4] - JavaNCSS may not fully support 1.5 annotations
- [MJNCSS-5] - Drop Function and replace by Method where applicable in reports
- [MJNCSS-6] - Make plugin documenation standard with docck.
- [MJNCSS-1] - Create javancss:check mojo
- [MJNCSS-9] - New Release with Bugfix MJNCSS-4
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.