- [MCHANGES-1] - Annoucement generates announcement for wrong type of package
- [MCHANGES-9] - HTML inside <action/> is swallowed
- [MCHANGES-11] - improve error reporting when changes.xml not found
- [MCHANGES-13] - Exception thrown when running changes:announcement-generate
- [MCHANGES-16] - release history hyperlinks don't work
- [MCHANGES-19] - bad URL/404 on JIRA report results in exception
- [MCHANGES-23] - docs should use short goal names
- [MCHANGES-50] - Handle JIRA authentication failure
- [MCHANGES-51] - Table not correctly closed in ChangesReportGenerator#constructActions()
- [MCHANGES-54] - jira-report with filter specified gives 500 error
- [MCHANGES-56] - Default announcement.vm doesn't check issue type correctly.
- [MCHANGES-57] - How does the plugin know what issues were fixed in this version?
- [MCHANGES-63] - Custom filters can not be added to a JIRA query.
- [MCHANGES-64] - The changes plugin should not push an "external link" image into the output renderer
- [MCHANGES-68] - The changes plugin uses anchors and links that don't match.
- [MCHANGES-70] - NPE if the version attribute is not set properly in the changes.xml file
- [MCHANGES-55] - Add ability to turn off download URL in email
- [MCHANGES-77] - Document the variables available to the announcement template.
- [MCHANGES-81] - Use a less noisy version of plexus-velocity
- [MCHANGES-87] - Ability to specify the mail sender explicitely
- [MCHANGES-25] - I'd like to have changes:announcement-mail be able to support authentication
- [MCHANGES-26] - Allow user to create custom velocity template for announcement
- [MCHANGES-27] - Add 'disable jira' flag
- [MCHANGES-79] - Allow for overriding the announcement email from address
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.