- [JETTY-937] - SelectChannelConnector 100% CPU usage on Linux
- [JETTY-1120] - Requests with no body are treated as complete even if there's a LF left to read
- [JETTY-1121] - CLONE -MultiPartFilter ignores the query string parameters
- [JETTY-1122] - A UTF-8 character is output twice.
- [JETTY-1135] - Handle connection that is closed before it is accepted during JVM bug work around
- [JETTY-1141] - Too many sockets in TIME_WAIT causes HTTPClient.waitForDone() to never return
- [JETTY-1144] - multibyte character overflow.
- [JETTY-1148] - Partially read reader is not reset.
- [JETTY-1129] - filter control characters from logged stack traces
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.