- [XFIRE-89] - Support recursive collections
- [XFIRE-424] - Binding to parameterized List of Maps throws ClassCastException
- [XFIRE-559] - Generated WSDL elements: duplicate xmlns:xsd attribute
- [XFIRE-566] - NPE when constructing SOAP header containing complex element (JAXB2 bindings)
- [XFIRE-567] - Arrays of Collections do not map correctly [Patch Included]
- [XFIRE-583] - Aegis Inheritance support doesn't work with Collection components
- [XFIRE-591] - Stubs generation error after moving to 1.2-RC1 from 1.1
- [XFIRE-597] - Fault Classes with wsgen JAXWSProfile
- [XFIRE-606] - XFireClientFactoryBean doesn't use URIResolver.
- [XFIRE-610] - wsdlURL in services.xml does not resolve to files located on the application classpath
- [XFIRE-613] - NPE raised in client if "Content-Type" is missing from http response
- [XFIRE-615] - NullPointerException for empty uri on StaxUtils.writeStartElement
- [XFIRE-619] - Service construction from WSDL does not work if there is no <wsd:types/>
- [XFIRE-623] - XFireClientFactoryBean throws Exception if no wsdl is supplied
- [XFIRE-604] - Proposed new XFire example: Use of wsgen/xfire (contract first), and Spring
- [XFIRE-605] - Using LocalTransport in unit tests in a single spring transaction
- [XFIRE-607] - Make it possible to retreive servlet context from messagecontext without having to create session first.
- [XFIRE-618] - support "true" as value for writeXsiType
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.