- [XFIRE-35] - Aegis needs to handle Polymorphic relationships
- [XFIRE-406] - XFire attempts to instantiate abstract classes when parsing a response
- [XFIRE-459] - Getter and setter handling in InterfaceInvocationHandler violates Javabean spec
- [XFIRE-460] - Properties in extended interfaces not returned in xfire proxied object
- [XFIRE-466] - XFire 1.1.1 SAAJ dependencies are not resolved transitively
- [XFIRE-470] - jaxb2 example does not work
- [XFIRE-472] - Spring example - log4j dependency
- [XFIRE-474] - Namespace context is handled improperly in W3CDOMStreamWriter.java
- [XFIRE-477] - JAXWS generate faults without an upercase initial
- [XFIRE-481] - @WebService.wsdlLocation does not resolve to files located on the application classpath
- [XFIRE-482] - "IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical" thrown for @WebService.wsdlLocation=file:path/MyService.wsdl
- [XFIRE-490] - SOAPAction does not get populated in the request
- [XFIRE-492] - @WebService.wsdlLocation is not generated from wsdl
- [XFIRE-493] - castor module does not compile on jdk 1.4
- [XFIRE-494] - 2nd attempt to retrieve WSDL from .war results in Exception
- [XFIRE-502] - Build error with Maven 2.0.4
- [XFIRE-513] - wsgen task doesn't generate Holders for response headers
- [XFIRE-514] - wsgen task uses element type as name for header parameters
- [XFIRE-530] - Problem with Multipe Attachments
- [XFIRE-537] - Missing complexType in generated wsdl with inheritance support
- [XFIRE-541] - Check for xsi:nil="1"
- [XFIRE-498] - Don't include jaxb 1 jars in distro by default
- [XFIRE-511] - Possible approach to extensible WSDL generation
- [XFIRE-538] - XFireClientFactoryBean "oddities" (when used with JAXWSServiceFactory or other AnnotationServiceFactory)
- [XFIRE-444] - Added optional gzip content encoding support to CommonsHttpMessageSender.
- [XFIRE-467] - CLONE -Added optional gzip content encoding support to CommonsHttpMessageSender.
- [XFIRE-539] - Option to disable stub generation
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.