- [XFIRE-274] - Ambigious use of attribute "type"
- [XFIRE-275] - Map type doesn't always end up in the right namespace
- [XFIRE-276] - CollectionType outputs empty collection element tag before element values
- [XFIRE-277] - Fault message doesn't get reconstituted in custom faults
- [XFIRE-286] - Error creating bean with name 'xfire.typeMappingRegistry'
- [XFIRE-289] - jaxb support is missing some classes
- [XFIRE-319] - Handler not invoked on client with XFireProxyFactory
- [XFIRE-338] - NPE exception using wsgen ant task with xmlbeans binding
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.