- [JBEHAVE-486] - Firefox window not closing (by default) when failure occurs
- [JBEHAVE-490] - Screenshots for failing scenarios are taken but not correlated with the story HTML output hyperlink
- [JBEHAVE-493] - Split Firefox logic out of generic Type provider and into own class.
- [JBEHAVE-494] - Create LazyWebDriver to allow for WebDriver canonical PageFactory.initElements(..) processing of annotated fields.
- [JBEHAVE-524] - Add page URL to screenshot console message
- [JBEHAVE-576] - Allow for setting of environment vars on Firefox binary (for DISPLAY amongst others)
- [JBEHAVE-593] - Per-stories lifecycle steps requires same-thread executor service
- [JBEHAVE-577] - Flash support
- [JBEHAVE-525] - Add documentation page on tutorials
- [JBEHAVE-554] - Upgrade to Selenium 2.0.0 final
- [JBEHAVE-568] - Selenium 2.1.0 upgrade
- [JBEHAVE-572] - Selenium 2.2 upgrade.
- [JBEHAVE-575] - Upgrade Selenium to 2.3.1
- [JBEHAVE-594] - Upgrade to Wicket 1.5
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.