- [WAGON-259] - Using Deprecated plexus-utils Commandline methods
- [WAGON-277] - HttpClient wagon (wagon-http) uploads all files twice when preemptive authentication is disabled
- [WAGON-288] - wagon-http uses old and cranky JTidy implementation
- [WAGON-304] - Wrong checksum when deploy with wagon:httpclient provider
- [WAGON-308] - Use of proxy properties in lightweight http wagon is not thread-safe
- [WAGON-312] - Cannot download folders with spaces via SCP
- [WAGON-314] - Permament move (error 301) not handled properly by Lightweight HTTP Wagon
- [WAGON-327] - Upgrade JCraft to v0.1.44-1
- [WAGON-332] - Treat STAT return code 200 (command ok) as valid result
- [WAGON-335] - Tests fail with 'Address already in use' when building Wagon in parallel mode
- [WAGON-336] - remove Sytem.out.println in wagons
- [WAGON-338] - Exception from cyberneko from jenkins repo listing
- [WAGON-344] - Error deploying maven-site throught webdav in childs modules
- [WAGON-346] - LightWeight http wagon not thread-safe
- [WAGON-351] - fix time out configuration in wagon-http
- [WAGON-265] - Let ftp wagon copy to a non-existing directory
- [WAGON-285] - Repository constructor NPE should be more verbose
- [WAGON-289] - wagon-ftp should support the character encoding used by the FTP control connection.
- [WAGON-303] - Make wagon-scm work better with git
- [WAGON-313] - Upgrade httpclient to 4.x
- [WAGON-317] - Do not wait for 401 "authentication needed" response to send the login/pwd on PUT queries
- [WAGON-322] - The HTTP Wagons should use Reason-Phrase sent in HTTP Response and use that in exception message (at least incorporate it)
- [WAGON-328] - Allow putDirectory to continue even if an individual file transfer fails
- [WAGON-330] - Move to ASF httpclient 4.x
- [WAGON-331] - Upgrade Wagon to use Java5 compatible libraries and finally drop old dependencies
- [WAGON-347] - Support preemtive authentication
- [WAGON-348] - reuse http connection for ASF httpclient provider
- [WAGON-6] - Extend WagonTestCase to deal with a protocol in auth and no auth mode.
- [WAGON-233] - Isolate unit tests
- [WAGON-349] - add a unit to ensure file are not uploaded twice with wagon-http.
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.