- [XSTR-423] - CGLIBEnhancedConverter "only one CAllback is registered"
- [XSTR-448] - Cannot use "class" as an attribute alias
- [XSTR-480] - XStream does not properly alias arrays of objects.
- [XSTR-481] - @XStreamConverter hides @XStreamAsAttribute annotation, it seems.
- [XSTR-489] - @XStreamConverter only takes implementations of Converter; should support SingleValueConverters too
- [XSTR-493] - Unmarshaling fields with underscores results in exception when fields serialized as attributes instead of tags.
- [XSTR-495] - FileStreamStrategy uses toString() of key as a file name that causes lots of problems
- [XSTR-496] - Custom Enum converters for attributes do not work in 1.3
- [XSTR-497] - getMungedConstructor in Sun14ReflectionProvider is unsafe
- [XSTR-502] - ClassNotFoundException with writeReplace() classes
- [XSTR-503] - JavaBeanConverter does not respect omitted javabean properties
- [XSTR-504] - XmlHeaderAwareReader does not respect existing PushbackInputStream
- [XSTR-508] - serialize/deserialize subtracts 1 day from Joda-Time LocalDate instances.
- [XSTR-515] - Improve XStream's setClassLoader() method
- [XSTR-521] - Typo in FAQ: "it's" vs. "its"
- [XSTR-524] - Conversion of an object causes StackOverflowError
- [XSTR-525] - JSON mall-format with JsonHierarchicalStreamDriver
- [XSTR-529] - NullPointerException serializing an implicit list with NULL elements
- [XSTR-536] - XStream silently ignores unknown elements
- [XSTR-537] - xstream fails with xml-apis in the classpath
- [XSTR-55] - Ability to alias an entire package
- [XSTR-434] - Strip root node generated JSON
- [XSTR-485] - Check object references when deserializing
- [XSTR-517] - Misc performance improvements (for detected HotSpots via profiler)
- [XSTR-531] - add an option to hide system attributes (e.g. the class name) in the json
- [XSTR-507] - Advanced XStream.ID_REFERENCES marshal Mode, using nice id's from the bean if getId method found
- [XSTR-519] - Add new annotation "XStreamInclude" for use by base classes to improve annotation processing when deserializing
- [XSTR-535] - JSON w/o root element
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.