yuma is a well-architectured framework for building eCommerce and Community-sites that scale. We call it an ?sCommerce Framework?. We think that you should not separate eCommerce and Community because they are depended. Yuma is not a ready-set-go instant shopping cart but rather a very flexible toolkit that makes it possible to have total control of the UI and the actual the application flow. It is battle-hardened in a various commercial projects and utilizes a lot of OS projects itself. It powers successful eCommerce sites like http://www.sportlet.de and http://www.autobild-sportbild-shop.de/ (only in german, sorry) --- - 3 Developers - Mature project status - Used by external parties (see text above)
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.