* YFaces is a small framework on top of JSF (Java Server Faces) to deal with the major drawbacks and missing functionalites of JSF. YFaces introduces a declarative component definition and adds advanced page- and navigation-functionality (e.g. for solving the "back button problem") to make web developing much more easier. It is not meant as a new web framework, it is an enhancement to the existing JSF standard. * detailed description/documentation can be found at http://dev.hybris.de/display/opensource/YFaces * it is already used at some major websites running on top of our (www.hybris.de) e-commerce software (e.g. http://www.toysrus.co.uk)
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.