Front-end bugs related to type-checking.
- Lead: Dave Cunningham
- XTENLANG-2480 Type bounds do not play nice with coercions
- XTENLANG-2643 The implicit target of an expression may be "self", but that of a call is always "this".
- XTENLANG-2823 A "return" statement in an "at" expression should not be interpreted as the value being computed, but as a return from the enclosing method, and treated accordingly
Issues: Updated recently
- XTENLANG-3216 Last Wednesday 10:35 AM The combination of T isref and T iszero should indicate that null is a valid value of type T
- XTENLANG-2376 Last Tuesday 11:25 AM Runtime checking a constructor guard for a constructor call (super/this)
- XTENLANG-2375 Last Tuesday 10:51 AM Allow statements before constructor (super&this) calls, i.e., be more relaxed than java. This affects everything: design, spec, typechecking and codegen.