Steps to reproduce this problem:
1. create new workspace
2. create new X10 project with Hello World example (C++ backend)
3. create a launch conifguration for the project
4. select x10_platform.conf and switch from 'local connection' to 'remote connection' and enter a valid remote host
5. update 'remote output folder' and 'X10 distribution' with paths from the remote machine
6. edit the 'communication interface' section of the launch configuration and select 'identify a hosts file'
7. select a file on the host through the browse button
8. after running the program select 'local connection' in the x10_platform.conf
9. also change the 'communication interface' back to 'identify a list of hosts' which switches back to the local computer
10. run the launch configuration again
Launcher 4294967295: cannot open hostfile '/org': exiting
No such file or directory
expected: the program launches locally without errors
This might eventually be a bug in the PTP tools, but I am not sure about it.