X10 is a type-safe, modern, parallel, distributed object-oriented language intended to be very easily accessible to Java(TM) programmers. It is targeted to future low-end and high-end systems with nodes that are built out of multi-core SMP chips with non-uniform memory hierarchies, and interconnected in scalable cluster configurations. A member of the Partitioned Global Address Space (PGAS) family of languages, X10 highlights the explicit reification of locality in the form of places; lightweight activities embodied in async, future, foreach, and ateach constructs; constructs for termination detection (finish) and phased computation (clocks); the use of lock-free synchronization (atomic blocks); and the manipulation of global arrays and data structures.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 7 created and 10 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.