A JSR-173 compliant XML pull parser and push writer that can be used in Event mode to copy an XML file byte for byte unmodified. Such a parser is needed for example by Maven Plugins that need to rewrite the pom.xml file. Very often developers have made hand-formatting of their pom.xml and do not want the formatting modified when maven plugins rewrite portions of the pom.xml. Current JSR-173 parsers are not capable of providing verbatim round-trip processing as they all base off of the XMLStreamReader. This implementation has XMLStreamReader based off XMLEventReader so that the crazy additional formatting can be stored in the event objects. Number of developers: currently 1, but should be able to get a good few more! Maturity of project: 1 day. Used by external parties: Not yet, but as it's based on a standard API it should be easily pluggable for existing JSR-173 / StAX clients.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.