We would like to improve the website ...
- flash movie (a moving picture is worth 10k words)
- downloads buttons
- have community page (we love you guys)
- highlight community work
- open development information and presentations
- match the Postgis idea of information and links
- include a search form
- is this worthwhile? Well is it?
- match the Postgis page a bit better
- we need an info center for the online help! Otherwise people keep making table of contents information
- developer guide exported to plugin (as part of eclipse_extras.zip)
- confirm Quickstart SDK works
- confirm Quickstart works
- How to build a plug-in pdf (and then confluence)
A couple of guidelines:
- seven foot rule, should be able to tell what is going on with a page at a distance
- no scrolling (at least for the top level pages)
These two guidelines should be enough to keep things simple.