Affects Version/s: UDIG 1.3.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: file format
Because of a FileDialog and the given extension from the ShapefileDataStoreFactory its not possible to choose a folder that may contain shapefiles. If the user selects a shapefile, the wizard cant be finished.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select Import... from File menu (or elsewhere)
2. Select Other>Data; click next
3. Select DataStore; click next
4. Select Directory of spatial files (shapefiles); click next
5. Click Browse button beside "url" Text.
6. Navigate to a directory with shapefiles (*.shp).
A workaround for this is to choose a shapefile and remove the filename with its extension from the url field of the wizard.