added a comment - - edited
Starting with code review with Levi, will update catalog docs as I go.
- IServiceInfo.getCompletness() - having trouble with this may call it IServiceInfo.getMetric()
- creation always used list of URLS (for DnD) or a Map of connection params
- aquire split into constructServies (which returns a prioritised list) which aquire will add to the catalog if needed
- constructSerices used directly by EndConnectionState.run to get list of candidate services
- CatalogImport.performFinish uses the above list; and will need to only add the "new" services; and dispose any that were not used. Catlog.checkMembers and Catalog.checkNonMembers is used to sort out the difference
- GeoTiffRasterServiceExtension needed to not give up if a world file was present
- Update AbstractRasterServiceInfo to check the reader to see if the CRS and bounds could be found!
- Updating header to indicate a date range, such as 2004-2011 to mark modified files
- Updating javadoc header with @version 1.2
- Moved javadocs into ICatalog and updated http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/2+Catalog
- checkNonMembers / checkMembers could use a code example (but not today) just making sure the parameters and returns are documented
- Run FindBugs - while Levi's code was good; we found some thing scary in replace (it was comparing ID equals URL which would always fail)