Okay this is a big one ... for most of the uDig 1.2.x series we have not managed to include the GeoTools source code in the SDKs.
Talking to Jesse it seems that the contents of net.refractions.udig.libs.source must have a very strict format:
- A directory has to be flagged in plugin.xml (for example the src directory)
- inside that directory is folders matching exactly the plugin name they are providing source for
- When we do our build right now that results in net.refractions.udig.libs.1.2.0.qualifier
- I renamed this by hand to match the build number and got it to work!
- inside that folder must match the directory structure of the target plugin exactly
- each jar must be represented by a matching "*src.zip"
Example from the 1.2.0 release net.refractions.udig.libs.source_126.96.36.199008151814:
So can I get some help from a shell expert updating the deploy/sdk.sh script to rename the contents of net.refractions.udig.libs ?
The other thing is:
- recently someone messed with net.refractions.udig/refresh.sh to try and include source code there; this is messing things up for me so the source code ends up in net.refractions.udig.libs/lib/sources and must be moved to agree with the above