uDIG
  1. uDIG
  2. UDIG-1612

Bluemarble tif not displayed

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed Closed
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: UDIG 1.2.RC1
    • Fix Version/s: UDIG 1.2.RC3
    • Component/s: file format
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      Linux Unbuntu 9.10 and Debian 5.0.2

      Description

      Mark has produced a "jre" used with 1.2.0-RC release:

      This jre includes: JAI, ImageIO, and ImageIO-EXT 1.0.5 (and we are working with GeoTools 2.6.2).

      This release is unable to show the bluemarble.tif included in the sample data (http://udig.refractions.net/files/data/data_1_2.zip).

      We are able to display this image on Windows and Mac so it is something specific about Linux (and this JRE?).

        Activity

        Hide
        Jody Garnett added a comment - - edited
        Quick question Simone - have we set this up correctly? We have been unable to find any hint of what is wrong in the logs.
        JAI is present ... since we are able to display world plus image.
        ImageIO ... is present since we are able to show SID and ECW files.
        Show
        Jody Garnett added a comment - - edited Quick question Simone - have we set this up correctly? We have been unable to find any hint of what is wrong in the logs. JAI is present ... since we are able to display world plus image. ImageIO ... is present since we are able to show SID and ECW files.
        Hide
        Jody Garnett added a comment -
        Andrea rediscovered this issue for us testing 1.2-RC1 (and it has made its way into the live dvd release!)
        Show
        Jody Garnett added a comment - Andrea rediscovered this issue for us testing 1.2-RC1 (and it has made its way into the live dvd release!)
        Hide
        Jody Garnett added a comment -
        Ended up being the EPSG H2 database not unpacking correctly combined with a new JRE from Mark and things are good to go for RC3.
        Show
        Jody Garnett added a comment - Ended up being the EPSG H2 database not unpacking correctly combined with a new JRE from Mark and things are good to go for RC3.

          People

          • Assignee:
            Simone Giannecchini
            Reporter:
            Jody Garnett
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: