I am capturing this as a Jira bug so it is not lost ...
USER VISIBLE PROBLEM
- the update site is needed before we release; or we need to remove that section from the walkthrough
- hard to debug when IResolveAdapter does not have target provided NPE everywhere; we need some try/catch checks
- IGeoResource superclass was not resolving to an IGeoResource as expected by CatalogUI.title method; all the UDIG IGeoResource implementations perform this
function so we never noticed the mistake
- there is no way to clear a single entry from the StyleBlackboard (you can clear the whole thing; but not a single entry)
- refractions SelectionListener vs eclipse SelectionListener; no reason for confusion we should rename ours (it does not appear to be referenced anywhere in
the code base)
- Renderer is in an internal class; making everyone unhappy implementing it
- When choosing between CSVRenderer and ColorCSVRenderer we have a problem; when there is no color both render metrics evaulate to 0 entries of the style blackboard. They are tied. The ColorCSVRenderer actually wants a Color to be on the blackboard. We can perform this check by hand at the RenderMetricsFactory; but it would be nicer to fold in all style/how well can I draw questions into the single RenderMetricsClass. And leave RenderMetricsFactory to check the data....