- Open the Style Editor of a map layer.
- The map layer is required to have a number of sub-regions with a different number between 0 and 1 (that do NOT sum to 1).
- Selecting style editor -> theme -> appropriate attribute of map with unrelated values from 0 to 1
- Select break-> equal interval
- Select appropriate colour range palette.
- Press Apply and Okay
Use the following list of values from 0-1:
The resulting map will have ranges in the legend from:
The resulting map will have mis-categorized the region associated with 0.43 and -0.23
Actually, the bounds calculated are just wrong.
Note: if you multiply the list above by 100, and follow all of the steps, then the regions (and bounds) appear as expected.