Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 0.3, 0.4
Fix Version/s: None
Number of attachments :
Plugin should be updated to use latest version of http://code.google.com/p/jslint4java/. Major changes in jslint4java:
- changes in options: adds the continue option, whilst removing eqeqeq, immed and laxbreak options
- warning messages are changed and should be updated
- The nature of the boolean options has been inverted--beware!
- bitwise now enables the use of bitwise operators.
- newcap now means "ignore capitalisation of constructors"
- plusplus now means "incr" and "decr" operators are tolerated.
- regexp now means allow the use of "." in regexes.
- undef now means you can declare variables out of order.
- white now means acceptance of non-compliant whitespace.
- New options:
- sloppy, which is the inverse of strict.
- confusion, allows inconsistent types.
- vars, to tolerate multiple var declarations per function (replaces onevar).
- eqeq, to tolerate "==" and "!=".
- node, to predefine node.js globals.
- properties, to require declaration of all properties.
- unparam, to allow unused parameters.
- Removed options:
- Removed option:
- New Options