The following improvements must be done :
- It's should be possible to define this association for one or several Eclipse projects at the same time but when a project is not selected, this project should not be displayed in the association window. This means that the checkboxes, the "Select All" and "Deselect All" buttons must be removed
- Before displaying the association window, the Sonar eclipse plugin must take care to automatically find a default association for most Eclipse projects. This means that the "Find on server" button must be removed
- When no association is found by Sonar, the user must not have to provide some meaningless artifactid, groupid and branch, but should be able to start typing the name of the Sonar project to make it appear and to select it.
- When several remote projects could be associated to the local Sonar project (most of the time in case of branches), a dedicated icon must be displayed and clicking on this icon must allow to see the list of all potential remote projects.
- Projects to be associated can be located on different Sonar servers.