SonarQube is an open source software quality management tool, dedicated to continuously analyze and measure source code quality. Using SonarQube throughout the whole development project life cycle drastically improves visibility for every stakeholder. This gained visibility allows to manage risks, reduce maintenance costs and improve agility by implementing a real quality first approach. Teams can now seamlessly embrace quality with fun.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 95 created and 71 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.