This is also a proposal for a GSoC project.
Below are comments coming from Richard Jones:
- The GCspy drivers have lagged behind JikesRVM development
- Richard has drivers for GenCopy, GenMS etc but for old versions
- It would be nice to have drivers for all the collectors in 2.9
- There's a new version of GCspy that needs integrating (see Cheadle et al, ISMM06); this also has support
for high frequency events which might be interesting.
- Richard has some ideas for enhancements and using GCspy to control collector etc more in an experimental setting.
It would also be interesting to integrate the visualization with tuning fork: