The main goal of Puzzle GIS is to create a free, multiplatform (Java based), production ready and competitive tool as a valid alternative to commercial software. Puzzle GIS is the evolution of AlterSIG project, initially created by Johann Sorel, based on NetBeans platform and GeoTools projects. - AlterSIG web page: http://altersig.developpez.com/index.php?page=p_altersig.php - NetBeans interview: http://www.netbeans.org/community/articles/interviews/johann-sorel-altersig.html Members of the Puzzle project are: - Johann Sorel, AlterSIG Project and also developer on the GeoTools project (http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Home) - Antonio Santiago, from The Balloon Project (http://theballoonproject.blogspot.com) a virtual globe and probably another future open source project. - Theuns Heydenrych, software developer from Saab Systems South Africa. Currently there are other member pending to attach: - Steve Kruger and Martin Schmitz, from Atlas-Viewer project and, - Hans Schoebach, senior software architect from Galdos Systems Inc. software. If you wish some user recommandations, please ask us and we'll contact members of the GeoTools projects to push the request.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.