Pinin is an alternative to Maven. The goal of the Pinin project is to develop tools for creating, maintaining and forking a Pinin software repository, and tools which add to / take software packages stored on Pinin repository similarly to Maven. The main difference between Pinin and Maven repos will be that Pinin only allows source code on public repositories. Compiled files (JAR, DEX, etc) can only be stored on local repos. Compile will be performed when a package is checked out of a Pinin repo. Compilation issues (if the client enables this option) will be automatically reported to the Issue Tracking system of the Pinin repo. Project status: it is just an idea, but the speed of development is guaranteed, because of the huge size of reusable code base and knowledge. Open source programmers wanted!
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.