The Physiome project is an international effort to create mathematical models and databases for multi-scale biological computer modelling, from genomic and molecular data and scales, through cellular process scales, tissues, organs, organ systems and entire organism models. It will include anatomical information at all scales. It is based upon open-source software, and open data exchange specification, and open access data repositories accessible via the internet. Many of these efforts are well progressed and mature already, these include CellML (www.cellml.org) which hosts a repository of a few hundred mathematical models based on the second version of the CellML specification. There is also a CellML api, and about 4 separate software applications for using CellML. There is also a more generic tool called cmgui (www.cmiss.org), which was released some years ago as open source, but had previously been developed and used for over a decade. There are currently about 10 developers directly involved in these projects, with a further 20 or so indirectly involved or partially involved. CellML and cmgui are widely used already by many internationally dispersed research groups, and are both key to enabling the collaboration required to meet the goals of the Physiome project.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.