openXMA is a framework and a set of development tools (Eclipse plug-ins) for implementing Java thin, rich client applications. Basically, openXMA programs are web applications where client side Java code, based on SWT, will be downloaded and executed automatically. So look-and-feel like typical OS native rich clients is provided. Client code is cached locally, client and server halfs are communicating highly optimized via http. Please have a look to the project site http://openxma.codehaus.org/ to get more information.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.