Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.0-alpha-1
Number of attachments :
We need specs for a webstart plugin. Below just some notes taken from mails with Kris Bravo.
I intend to support multiple jnlp apps in a single web application from
the start. So in your case, 2 jnlp applications would require three
project-jnlp1 -> produces jar
project-jnlp2 -> produces jar
project-webapp -> produces webapp w/ jnlp1 & 2 here:
/jnlp1.jsp <- returns jnlp file to client with proper context root.
/jnlp2.jsp <- ""
- The jnlp files would be in the webapp project.
- The jar signing would occur in project-jnlp1 & project-jnlp2.
- Compile and runtime dependencies from project-jnlp* would be copied to
Would that layout suffice?
- how should the pom look like
- how to use webstart outside of web apps.