I have a personal website created from Maven. I have two images in the upper part as banners, one photo and one logo. Also, I have a small logo in the navigation section.
Before, it worked perfectly, but since I updated everything to the latest version there are problems with the images and now I could see that the logos are not well placed.
The source code of my website is here:
I tested with different versions, and the bug appears since version 2.1. With version 2.0.1 and 2.0 works perfectly.
I attached two images, the oldVersion shows how it is supposed to be. The newVersion shows the bug, the plugin takes the second logo (rightbanner) and put it as a poweredBy. If I delete the right banner (just the left banner and the poweredBy) then it takes the left banner image and put as powered By.
As you can see, this is not a configuration problem because it used to work before. I just change the new maven-site-plugin version and then it fails.