Maven 1.x XDoc Plugin
  1. Maven 1.x XDoc Plugin
  2. MPXDOC-162

I18N lookup fails for menu tag in navigation.jelly.

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed Closed
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.9.1
    • Fix Version/s: 1.9.2
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      Maven 1.1 B1
    • Number of attachments :
      1

      Description

      In navigation.jelly the statement
      <menu key="navigation.menu.project_documentation"
      bundle="plugin-resources/templates/templates">

      should generate the following once it passes through site.jsl

      <div id="menu">
      <h5>Project Documentation</h5>

      instead it generates

      <div id="menuProject Documentation">
      <h5></h5>

      If you look at maven.apache.org/index.html you will see that the menu name is missing from the section that contains the "About" link.

        Activity

        Hide
        Lukas Theussl added a comment -

        I just rebuilt the maven site on my machine and I don't see that problem. However, I was running a patched development version of the xdoc plugin, so this might have been fixed by one of the recent changes that are not in SVN yet.

        There is however a problem with the div id, I get:

        <div id="menu">
        <h5>Project Documentation</h5>

        the div id should be "menuProject_Documentation". Need to think a bit more...

        Show
        Lukas Theussl added a comment - I just rebuilt the maven site on my machine and I don't see that problem. However, I was running a patched development version of the xdoc plugin, so this might have been fixed by one of the recent changes that are not in SVN yet. There is however a problem with the div id, I get: <div id="menu"> <h5>Project Documentation</h5> the div id should be "menuProject_Documentation". Need to think a bit more...
        Hide
        Lukas Theussl added a comment -

        OK, I could reproduce the bug with xdoc plugin 1.9.1 but not with the latest version from SVN. So the problem has been fixed somewhere on the way. The div id problem above is fixed by the attached patch.

        Show
        Lukas Theussl added a comment - OK, I could reproduce the bug with xdoc plugin 1.9.1 but not with the latest version from SVN. So the problem has been fixed somewhere on the way. The div id problem above is fixed by the attached patch.
        Hide
        Arnaud Heritier added a comment -

        Patch applied. Thanks.

        Show
        Arnaud Heritier added a comment - Patch applied. Thanks.

          People

          • Assignee:
            Arnaud Heritier
            Reporter:
            Faron Dutton
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: