Details

    • Type: Improvement Improvement
    • Status: Closed Closed
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.9
    • Fix Version/s: 1.9
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      All
    • Number of attachments :
      11

      Description

      Documentation generated by maven xdocs plugin does not support internationalization. The main scope therefore is restricted to developers. However, end user documentation is as well a very suitable scope for mavens web site. I therefore would appreciate an internationalizable xdocs plugin. I consider this an important feature, as it opens maven to new people.

      1. GrabClassLoaderTag.java
        3 kB
        Brett Porter
      2. jelly-tagsdiff.txt
        1 kB
        Brett Porter
      3. svndiff.txt
        152 kB
        Brett Porter
      4. templates_de.properties
        10 kB
        Daniel Frey
      5. UnGrabClassLoaderTag.java
        2 kB
        Brett Porter
      6. xdoc_20_05_2005.diff
        141 kB
        Vincent Siveton
      1. Default language.jpg
        129 kB
      2. French site.jpg
        133 kB

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Hide
          Brett Porter added a comment -

          tag from Vincent

          Show
          Brett Porter added a comment - tag from Vincent
          Hide
          Brett Porter added a comment -

          from Vincent

          Show
          Brett Porter added a comment - from Vincent
          Hide
          Brett Porter added a comment -

          missing files from Vincent

          Show
          Brett Porter added a comment - missing files from Vincent
          Hide
          Brett Porter added a comment -

          committed. I need to review a couple of things:

          • try moving the tags out of jelly tags, get it working with m1
          • getting an NPE in 1.1 running plugin tests (probably unrelated bug in 1.1)

          I made some changes to i18n.xml (removed the large images, adjusted final section text)

          Show
          Brett Porter added a comment - committed. I need to review a couple of things: try moving the tags out of jelly tags, get it working with m1 getting an NPE in 1.1 running plugin tests (probably unrelated bug in 1.1) I made some changes to i18n.xml (removed the large images, adjusted final section text)
          Hide
          Arnaud Heritier added a comment -

          In progress in MPXDOC-128

          Show
          Arnaud Heritier added a comment - In progress in MPXDOC-128

            People

            • Assignee:
              Brett Porter
              Reporter:
              Daniel Frey
            • Votes:
              2 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Time Tracking

                Estimated:
                Original Estimate - 16 hours
                16h
                Remaining:
                Remaining Estimate - 16 hours
                16h
                Logged:
                Time Spent - Not Specified
                Not Specified