Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Number of attachments :
Patch for updated documentation / properties for the maven-pmd-plugin.
- Fixed how-to to remove reference to driver.properties, per the
- Removed $
/rulesets/*.xml files, as they are built
into the pmd.jar file and don't need to be extracted from the pmd
plugin to work.
- Cleaned up how-to documentation.
- Changed How-To to faq format to allow maven-faq-plugin to handle the
- Changed the navigation.xml to point to the generated faq and
new links to point to the maven / ant / pmd pages.
- Cleaned up About/Frontpage documentation.
- Cleaned up <reports> section to exclude unused reports such as
jdepend, javadoc, pmd, checkstyle, etc.. (we don't have any java
source files to make those reports work anyway.)
- Added myself as a contributor to the project.xml.
- Updated project.xml to point to new pmd-1.3.jar
[NOTE] This jar file would need to be uploaded to the repository
first in order to support this change, as pmd-1.2.1.jar is the most
recent found in the maven repository.
MAVEN-1021 (request to upload pmd 1.3)