Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed Closed
    • Priority: Trivial Trivial
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.4.1
    • Fix Version/s: 1.4.3
    • Labels:
      None
    • Number of attachments :
      0

      Description

      Encoding ISO-8859-1 is hardcoded in template files. So when I tried to JXR my files encoded in UTF-8 (with cyrillic), I've got wrong pages... Usage of property maven.docs.outputencoding is declared but ignored.

        Activity

        Hide
        Emmanuel Venisse added a comment -

        Done.

        Show
        Emmanuel Venisse added a comment - Done.

          People

          • Assignee:
            Unassigned
            Reporter:
            Sergey Nebolsin
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: