Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: _Plugin Submission
Environment:AT Dynamo 7.1 on JBoss 4.0.1
Number of attachments :
This is an initial version of atg-maven-plugin. Here is what it does:
1. Generates ATG Module from the configuration defined in POM.
2. Installs temporary module into ATG home.
3. Runs ATG EAR assembler linking all dependencies (ATG Modules
and JARs, WARs). Dependencies are defined in property files that are located in plug-in's directory structure (will be partially defined in POM in future versions)
4. Produces final Module files packaged as DAR and EAR
1. This version was tested on Dynamo 7.1 on JBoss 4.0.1.
2. Doesn't support EJBs
3. Doesn't support EAR dependencies (only JAR and WAR are supported)
4. Doesn't package tag libs jar (you must include them from you local repository as a dependency for WAR)
Sample project called MyApp is attached for demonstration how to use plug-in.