Mod4j (Modeling for Java) is an open source DSL-based environment for developing administrative enterprise applications. It uses a collection of DSL's to model different parts of the architecture, combined with manually written code. The modeling environment is seamlessly integrated into the Eclipse IDE which gives the developers one environment where they can easily switch back- and forth between models and code. While modeling, code will be automatically generated from the models that will match the Mod4j reference architecture.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.