Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 2.0.5
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Artifacts and Repositories
Number of attachments :
- let's have a repository with [uniqueVersion]false[/uniqueVersion].
- let your project download any snapshot dependency (with non-unique version) (like abc-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar).
- go to your local repository and change the file content. You can also remove all the metadata.
- run "mvn -U" on your project
- you get "[INFO] snapshot abc:abc-1.0-SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from YOUR-REPOSITORY"
- the abc-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar in your local repository is NOT updated.
The same (I think) bug has been reported (and closed) several times before (
MNG-1908 etc.) but it still appears in 2.0.5.