Carefully read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
Failure to provide a good bug report will delay or even prevent resolution of your issue.
Proper bug reports include self-contained example projects with precise instructions on how to reproduce the bug. As a minimum, a debug log (
mvn -X goal > build.log) is required to collect necessary information about your software stack (OS, Java, Maven, plugins) like versions and configuration. Please note that the plugin configuration dumps in a debug log might contain sensitive information like passwords, so be sure to erase those before log submission.
Before reporting a new bug, please double check whether the bug is still present in the latest release version of Maven. There is generally no reason to fill duplicate bug reports for issues that have already been fixed in newer releases.
The MNG JIRA project is for bugs and feature requests targetting the core of Apache Maven. Problems with any of the following components should be filled against their specific issue trackers:
- Apache Maven Website
- Apache Maven Ant Tasks
- Apache Maven Plugins, Codehaus Mojo Plugins, etc.
- Contents of the Central Repository
- Apache Parent POM
- Search the mail archives first
- Read the official FAQ and unoffical FAQ
- Use your favorite web search engine to locate existing information about the topic
- Submitting a Patch
- Guide to Helping with Maven
- Creating a Maven Integration Test
- Maven 3.x Compatibility Notes
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 15 created and 7 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.