Additional review comments in the mailing list from Dennis Lundberg were not applied in the documentation.
I've read through the docs and here are some comments:
- The title for all pages is "Maven Javadoc Report", but all references in the text refers to Maven Javadoc Plugin.
- Do we need to include the configuration section in the sample pom? There is no mention of the max/minmemory settings in the text.
- This page is very wide, wider than my 1280 screen. The reason is the "groups" param example code, and also the "tags" example. I see in the source code that there are line breaks inside the pre-tag, but they seem to be ignored. Perhaps a bug in the plugin plugin or the used javadoc parser?
- finalName param: "Specified the" -> "Specifies the"
- nocomment param: "Ssee" -> "See"
- nonavbar param: Seems to be copy-and-pasted from "noindex" + two default values
- old param: "This option created" -> "This option creates"
- windowtitle param: two default values
examples/*.html (except alternate-doclet.html)
- The poms in these examples have the javadoc plugin configured in the build section. Shouldn't it be the reporting section?