OK heres my wish-list to improve the JIRA report:
- Be able to configure which columns are shown on the report
- Make the following additional columns available on the report: Reporter, Type, Priority, Version, Fix Version and Component
- Be able to configure the "Fix Version" to show on the report (rather than all versions)
- Be able to configure which "types" are shown on the report (rather than all types)
- Currently the configurable Status, Resolution and Priority values are ignored (because of bugs in the url parameters used)
I realize the Fix Version and Types can be configured using the existing "filter" - but thats not a very user friendly feature.
Attaching a patch which does all of the above.