Powerful but small object-oriented programming language. Kew has a strong dynamic type system, Kew's modular compilation/interpretation engine supports a combination of: running Kew source code directly as a script with no compilation step, compiling Kew source to machine-independent bytecode that can be distributed safely and run on a Just-In-Time (JIT) virtual machine, and compiling Kew source or bytecode to native code. Powerful built-in collections and control constructs. Kew has built-in security features: armoring, which allows code to safely share internal data with untrusted code; and sandboxing, which allows untrusted code to be run in an environment where all its access to your network and your files is strictly controlled. Kew is fully reflective. Kew has an expressive module system, Kew includes exception handling, and Kew is embeddable and extensible.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.