The COPYING file at the project root is slightly out of date.
I'm happy to send across a patch if it helps the jruby team in any way to make this into 1.5.1.
Here are some of the issues I found. There may be more which the legal folks at eclipse.org may look for.
- http://kenai.com/projects/jffi - not longer available.
- the url(according to google) seems to be http://github.com/wmeissner/jffi, but I cannot say for sure
- The license for jffi is LGPLv3 as per http://github.com/wmeissner/jffi/blob/master/LICENSE, not sure what version jruby is using.
- the license is LGPL 2.1(+?), as per the documentation on http://jgrapht.sourceforge.net/
- This does not have a mention in the COPYING file. The author is Ola and the project is maintained at http://github.com/olabini/yecht under an MIT license.