Thanks for quick fixes in the tracing area Charlie. I'm attaching the 'revived' tracing tests. So far, there is a:
- new test:tracing task in the Rakefile which must be run with --debug flag, like
jruby --debug `which rake` test:tracing
or using -S flag for JRuby.
- I've moved tracing test to test/tracing directory with few other 'data' files.
- utilizing _LINE_ instead of hard-coded line information so one can freely edit current test and add new ones to the test_trace_func.rb without the need for fixing line int the whole file, which was painful.
Current situation is quite good. All test passing on Ruby and only two failures with JRuby (2008-07-04 rev 7101).
- the full path problem tracked under
- and the problem with c-return of require method under certain circumstance. I've did not check the impact on the debugger. Will file as a separate issue with more information soon.