Affects Version/s: JiBX 1.2.2
Fix Version/s: None
Number of attachments :
The project structure is:
module1 - database classes
module2 - services (depends on projectA, maven speaking).
- jibx plugin configured in Module2
- person-binding.xml in src/main/resources/jibx of Module1
- Class Person in Module1
- Plugin configured like:
- Run the jibx-bind goal in Module2
Jibx would pick the -binding file in Module1, because the configuration has a reference to it
[INFO] Not running JiBX binding compiler (restricted multi-module mode) - no binding files
I attach a sample case. It consists of the Eclipse projects referenced here.
To check the behavior:
- Put the projects in a workspace
- Run the jibx:bind goal in Eclipse on Module2.